- 2 new pages: FAQ page has the answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding Shulk, and the commentary page has some information to
help clear up common misconseptions about Shulk.
- You can now submit your own matchup information to be reviewed by a staff member before being made availible to the public. Please note that to do so, you must have an account. Click here
- VODs may now be uploaded to the brand new match archive. Matches uploaded there will appear on the appropriate matchup page as well. Please note that to do so, you must have an account. Click here
- Small bug fixes, visual changes and other small updates. Including, but not limited to:
- "Recent Activity" widget shows the 5 most recent changes on the site and can be found on the homepage.
- "Shulk Discord" widget shows how many users are online the Shulk Discord currently and displays information for the voice channels.
- Profile card page has had some visual changes